Calligraphy, or the art of beautiful writing, is found in many countries and in many different forms, particularly in Japan. It is often accompanied by traditional Japanese paintings in the form of prints or pictures.
Come and discover and experience for yourself the secrets of this age-old art, guided by a recognised expert through an exhibition and various workshops.
- 10.00-10.30 First name calligraphy on paper (Saturday and Sunday only)
- 10.30am-11am First name calligraphy on wood (Saturday and Sunday only)
- 12.30-14.00 Engraving a Japanese seal
- 15h00-16h00 Japanese garden painting
- 17.00-17.30 First name calligraphy on paper (Friday and Saturday only)
- 18h30-19h00 First name calligraphy on wood (Friday and Saturday only)